Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blue Eyes

Silly.

Serious.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, I officially love this picture! His widdle outfit is so cute and the way the beanie fits him...Van you are a cutie (if I were there I would tell you I want to gobble you up.) As Kim always tells me...

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh! he is seriously one of the cutest babies i've EVER seen! i think i might die if i can't see him soon! this may change our mind about coming for thanksgiving or christmas.. we just may have to! he is seriously DARLING!

allison said...

:) I love these! that hat is so cute on him too. Don't you just love dressing him up warm for fall?

ferardandy said...

He is so cute! hugest eyes!

Liz Galvin said...

So very cute. He's getting soooo big. I love the sweater. Great photos, Kim!

Lorilee said...

wow, he definitely has your eyes Kim. Could he be any cuter? I don't think so.