I didn't take the time to notice Zacks great sapatos. I will look forward to him wearing those on my birthday.
I love the shoe tradition! How cool. And, little Van is seriously adorable. He's gotten so big! You look beautiful too in your white dress. What a cute little family you have!
What a special day and what a darling little family, you have. Van is so sweet. I can't wait to see/meet him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I didn't take the time to notice Zacks great sapatos. I will look forward to him wearing those on my birthday.
I love the shoe tradition! How cool. And, little Van is seriously adorable. He's gotten so big! You look beautiful too in your white dress. What a cute little family you have!
What a special day and what a darling little family, you have. Van is so sweet. I can't wait to see/meet him.
Post a Comment