I can't believe it but Van is already two months old. He's so sweet and loves to smile and talk. He had to go in for his immunizations and it was awful. He was so sad and by the end we were both crying. At least his little bandaids were cute.
oh kim, I feel your pain! -- I just took Violet in to get shots this week and it is so hard! poor little things. Those band aids are cute though :) he's just getting cuter every day.
The top photo is one of my favorites of Van. I love the sneaky look, out of the corner of his eye. He's going to be a trouble makes just like his parents. Miss you!
11 comments:
Happy Two Months! He is growing so fast.
2 months already?! Wow. He is soooo cute.
aw! little van is so cute. i miss him! reminds me so much of cam!
oh kim, I feel your pain! -- I just took Violet in to get shots this week and it is so hard! poor little things. Those band aids are cute though :) he's just getting cuter every day.
I love his look in the first pic. Immuniztion time is no fun at all! It's a good thing they don't remember any of it!
Van is cool. He was just sad because you put bandaids on him. He wanted the chicks to see his tough wounds.
he looks so cute and happy..i love it.
He is soooo cute and that smile is the best! He is such a happy boy!
He is such a doll - I have cried at all of Josie's shots too - - man they suck!!!
The top photo is one of my favorites of Van. I love the sneaky look, out of the corner of his eye. He's going to be a trouble makes just like his parents.
Miss you!
Oh, he's sooo cute. I get so sad when little ones have their shots. I hope he's feeling better. I can't wait to see little Van.
Post a Comment