This weekend Zack rode in the lotoja and I couldn't be more proud. He did amazing and had so much fun doing it. I have such a cute husband. They started in Logan at 7am and finished in Teton Village around 7pm, 206 miles!

Zack before the ride.

Tyler, Zack, and Tim before the ride.

We stopped along the way so we could see the team in action and we caught Zack leading the pack.
7 comments:
wow, good job zach! that's awesome.
Way to go Zack! Amazing!
Pretty sweet Zack.
I want to hear all about it.
Great job Zack!!!
Zack you look very sexy in the spandex! That is awesome you did this.
I will always have the 8th Zack in my memory. I can't believe we are all grown up.
What a pretty day it was.
Zack, now you can get one of those dorky LOTOJA stickers for the back of your car.
Congrats.
Nice work Zack! Now you can throw yourself into snowboarding with the Hodsons?
Post a Comment