Congrats Zach. That is quite an accomplishment. I would love to do that some day. Maybe we can team up.
Nice Zach! Wish I could've joined you.
Good job Zack! Hopefully you can still have kids!
That is seriously impressive Zach, good job! I'd like to mimic James and say that I would like to do this someday, but I'll be honest, there's no way it's going to happen. I'm a firm believer that the LOTOJA is for superhumans such as yourself.
boy oh boy...so many boy bikers. I didn't know Zack was riding with Tim and Tyler....I'm sure it made the ride a little more enjoyable. Good Job Zack.
Way to go Zack!! Just hearing about it makes me tired...
PS: I'm really happy to see you're cutters. I love that movie - ciao papa!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats Zach. That is quite an accomplishment. I would love to do that some day. Maybe we can team up.
Nice Zach! Wish I could've joined you.
Good job Zack! Hopefully you can still have kids!
That is seriously impressive Zach, good job!
I'd like to mimic James and say that I would like to do this someday, but I'll be honest, there's no way it's going to happen. I'm a firm believer that the LOTOJA is for superhumans such as yourself.
boy oh boy...so many boy bikers.
I didn't know Zack was riding with Tim and Tyler....I'm sure it made the ride a little more enjoyable.
Good Job Zack.
Way to go Zack!! Just hearing about it makes me tired...
PS: I'm really happy to see you're cutters. I love that movie - ciao papa!!
Post a Comment