Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Van met his new girlfriend Leila on the trip. He was pretty excited about it.


I'm not sure if Van will be the biker his Dad is hoping for, he doesn't seem too happy about it. We'll have to change his mind if he wants to be apart of this family.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

i can't believe how big van is getting and how much he reminds me of cameron! he is soo cute! i love the pic of him on the bike. congrats to zack!

allison said...

i'm pretty sure violet is van's new girlfrieind.

he is so cute.

Lacey Jane said...

That is seriously adorable... two beautiful babies!

Unknown said...

What a cute couple! Van couldn't look happier (especially on the bike) Ew, I want to kiss his baby face!

ferardandy said...

Such cute babies! I want to see him in person.

Lorilee said...

Leila and Van are so cute together... This is the first picture I've seen of Leila...pretty blue eyes, just like Van.

What a mean Daddy Zack is for making Van ride his bike. :)

Anonymous said...

I think Van's thighs and butt like those bike seats as much as mine do.

Zach, does your butt ever get used to those hard seats?

Kristin said...

You know what they say, couples that look like each other are meant to be and I'm seeing a pretty strong resemblance, but I'm sure when we have our little girl they'll just look identical. I love Zack's laughing face while Van is just bawling...tough love, it's what's best for him with these types of things.