Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Getaways.

A couple weekends ago Zack rode his bike up to his condo in Eden so Van and I decided to join him and make a little trip out of it. It was so beautiful.



I think Van might be starting to look like his Dad.

And I think this might be our first family photo even though you can't really see V.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh kim, I love it up there... so beautiful. I'm glad you had fun in S.G. ... we should have hung out!

btw, I love that you put a life jacket on Van.. so funny.

Lorilee said...

ya think Van looks like Zack? um obviously...spittin' image.

I love your family photo, and good job on your photographs!

I miss stuff like this the most, wish we could have been there with you guys.

Kristin said...

He really is starting to have a little look and that little look might just be a Zack look...

Tiffany said...

that pic of van and zack is so cute! he has always looked like zack, but he's becoming his twin!

Liz Galvin said...

Looks like fun! I love the pictures! It's so green and lush! What a cute family you have. "Lucky You"

Unknown said...

I want to kiss lit!e Van. The family pic is so cute especially Van's face. Wait where is his face in the family pic. You might need to do re-takes.

ali said...

Cuuuute and fuuuuun. Happy you had a nice time. :)

matt, bekah, jax said...

Zack,
Congratulations on your adorable son and wife! What a beautiful family. You are so LUCKY. Aimee White told me about your new baby. How exciting. Enjoy every minute. They get big way too fast.


Take care,

Bekah (Adair) Nugent