Tuesday, September 04, 2007

St.George

We've been down in St.George for the past week with Zack's family. It was Van's first real vacation and first time on the boat, Zack told him he better like it if he was going to be part of our family. I think he liked it. I wish I had taken more photos all I have are boat photos.

This was Van after the long car ride. He did so good not even a peep.

We were trying to be responsible parents and make V wear his life jacket even if it was too big. It was pretty funny.

He kind of disappeared in it once he fell asleep.

Ha. I took it off him after these photos, we figured it wasn't doing him much good anyway.

Cute Zack.

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

All the way to St. George and not a peep? Looks like Van is officially a member of the vay-kay club.

I'm rolling at the life jacket pics.

Kristin said...

Way to introduce him into the lifestyle early! We all knew it was just a matter of time, but who knew it'd be a matter of weeks! I don't think I'll be surprised if Zack straps him to his back riding on the mountain...just to give him a feel for it you know?

Unknown said...

The pic of Van in the life jacket is the cutest! Are you sure you are his Mom? You guys aren't looking alike.

camihubrich said...

That is funny. I always feel so bad for the poor babies in life jackets. But you got to do it huh. I think you're right though, it didn't really look like it was doing all that good. So funny.

camihubrich said...

That is funny. I always feel so bad for the poor babies in life jackets. But you got to do it huh. I think you're right though, it didn't really look like it was doing all that good. So funny.

Lacey Jane said...

Sooo cute. I wanna hold little Van.