Wednesday, July 11, 2007

three's company.

van hackett
tuesday july 10th
7 pounds 2 ounces
21 inches long

17 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

WOW! Look at him; he's beautiful! So thrilled for you. I cannot wait to hold him!

Hope you're doing well, Kimmy. (Of course, you too Zack!)

Anonymous said...

Not bad at all.

Congratulations you guys. We'll have to come check the little guy out.

Tiffany said...

congrats! i'm so glad you are in relief of your discomfort and that little van is here safely! he is beautiful! i can't wait until we're all feeling better so we can come see him! love you guys!

ali said...

Way to go! He's a little angel. I can't wait to see him and give him a snuggle!

So happy for you guys!

xo.

Bridgett said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! We are excited to see him in person.

Kristin said...

Kimmy he is sooo cute. Can you believe he is your baby? Wow! I love his little beanie and his little nose and his little lips...I could just go on. See you next week.

love ya.

Lorilee said...

I wish I could have taken him home with me last night.
I can't wait to hold and snuggle with him again.

we'll bring over some cigars

Aimee said...

Congrats Van! You got yourself some good parents.

allison said...

Oh my, Congratulations!!!

He is SO sweet. I can't wait to meet him! Seeing this just made my day. He really is so sweet and cute and perfect.

Anonymous said...

Little Van is so so cute! He is a lucky baby to be born to such good parents. You did it Kim one down 4 more to go!! Love you guys.!!! In fact you did so good, I was wondering if you would be a surrogate (sp) for me?
Staci

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is perfect!!! Congratulations Kim and Zack. We are so happy for you.

Kimra ra ra ra said...

Jamin and I are really thrilled for you & Zack - we're sad we won't meet Van until he's probably walking and talking. I just re-found your blog today, lucky ME. Take care Kim.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys. That is one cute kid. Van is an awesome name. I can't wait to meet him.

ali said...

I've come back about ten times today to look at baby again. I can't wait for more. He looks so new and sweet, but can't tell who he resembles!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!

He looks totally sweet in his little hat!

camihubrich said...

It's still a miracle every time. Hans and I are so HAPPY for you guys. Can't wait to see the whole fam dam.

Unknown said...

Kim and Zack....CONGRATS ON THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY to come across my cell phone pics ever!!!!! I can't tell you how excited we are for you and how jealous we are of your new baby boy. PS...my mom totally hearts the name. Talk to you VERY soon!
Jen & Leo