Since we are about to turn into a family of 3 I wanted to put together a photo book of Zack and I. It ended up being a bigger project than I had planned but it's so nice to finally have done and hopefully I'll have time to do more in the future.
I also had my last day of work last week, I'm so excited to have some free time before the baby. And we've been up in Bear Lake all week with my family. It was so much fun to get away and enjoy the beautiful water and weather, not to mention spending time with family. It went by way too fast. I posted a few pictures below.
7 comments:
I was so excited to see your post tonight! I'm glad you were able to get away for a week...how fun and the water looked so nice. I want to come see the nursery and your picture book...
That's a cool idea Kim...to have a photo book of just you and Zack--- all your future photobooks from now on will be filled with little kiddies.
Plus, that photo of you and Zack is so cute.
I wish I would have done an album with david and I! good idea. I'm glad you had fun in bear lake! Those pictures look so fun and relaxing..
good to have ya back.
When is the due date?
I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery? I'm sure it will be darling. Also, you & Zack are one smash-hit couple, wonderful photo album :)
Yay! So happy to have an updated post from you...
You're pictures are making me jealous... being away looks like heaven! Glad you found time to play before the baby comes.
I also want to come see your nursery! Looks like Zack's doing some good work. Keep it up!
Wow! Can't believe you're almost due. Sounds like you're going to have to get reservations to see the nursery. Sign me up.
Post a Comment