Coming home from the hospital. Thank you for all your comments. We're doing really good and loving being parents. I think I'm the luckiest person on the planet to have such a cute boy!
*I guess I need to take some pictures without the binki.
Don't let Chloe teach Van any tricks! He'll end up with the crazy behavior that Cam and Chloe have! I can't wait to see him... he is so cute! And I'm so glad you are enjoying being a mom so far!
8 comments:
I feel so LUCKY to get to see more pictures so soon. These made my day! He's a doll. (In a very masculine way.)
Oh yay! I've been checking your blog a lot to see more pictures... he is so small and sweet. I can't wait to meet him!
He is a really cute baby Kim. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Of course he is so cute, he is Chloe's cousin. I can't wait for Chloe to teach him some new tricks!
Staci
Don't let Chloe teach Van any tricks! He'll end up with the crazy behavior that Cam and Chloe have! I can't wait to see him... he is so cute! And I'm so glad you are enjoying being a mom so far!
Look at his cute little hair!! we are so exited to see him in person!
oh my gosh! congratulations kim..he's darling! i seriously can't believe you guys are parents. so weird. but i love it.
he is soooo cute Kim, I can't wait to hold him again.
Post a Comment