Wednesday, July 18, 2007

One Week.




Thank you so much to Allison for these photos, she is an amazing photographer and captured Van just perfect. These are just a few, my computer is being slow so I'll add more later.
I can't believe how fast time is flying by but he is still the sweetest baby and so much fun.

12 comments:

ali said...

CUTE! Allison is so very talented but it doesn't hurt that she has such a great subject. Right Al?

Lacey Jane said...

Look at him! He's sooo sweet. Can't wait to hold him again!

Bridgett said...

He is really cute Kim! Those are great pictures Allison!

Kristin said...

He's already changed since Sunday...he's just so cute. And Allison, when I am with child I would love you to come photograph...you are incredible.

Tiffany said...

He is so darling Kim! I love the pics... keep them coming!!!

Paige Holley said...

I haven't congratulated you yet Kim...so CONGRATULATIONS!! He is one handsome little fella. I hope to meet him someday.

mindy said...

hi kim you remember me, mindy--allison's friend--well, i heard allison took some pictures of your new little one so i had to see! and he is so darling!! what a beautiful boy...and i LOVE his name! i think Van Hackett could not sound more perfect :) (hope you don't think i'm weird for saying that) anyway, congradulations!! and maybe i'll see you over at allie's sometime... :)

allison said...

thanks for everyone's compliments.. but I did have help with an excellent subject matter (yes Ali, it does help) :)

Van is so sweet and fun to take photos of.

Lorilee said...

he IS so hansome.
great photos Allison and Van.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so precious. He is so darling. When are you going to come out of that hole you have been living in. Well not really a hole.. But you know... We miss seeing you around Mommy. I have a new blog to post about my incredible life. Check it out...!!!

the mama monster said...

Hi kim this is jackie from utah state, zack and james work together... remember me? Anyways i found your blog from ali's. your baby is such a cute, love the name. being a mom is the best job ever, you will love it! we have 2 boys now and it honestly gets ever better!

Lindsey said...

Kim - I didn't know he had arrived!! CONGRATULATIONS!! He is sooo adorable! I absolutely adore his name - I have loved that name forever. so so so so cute. I think babies are the most amazing thing ever - just relax and enjoy staring at him!!!