Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My New Obsession


photo by: whitey2tighteys
So what another post about food, I'm pregnant so it's all I think about. Just kidding it's not because I'm pregnant I'm always thinking about food. But my latest obsession is otter pops. I think over the weekend I consumed probably over 20 of them, thanks to Kristin and her generous family, and only in a couple of sittings. You might think I'm disgusting but seriously try some for yourself and you will understand. There's just something about them. They really make it feel like summer.

11 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Hey Kim,

I am a friend of Tiffany's and she told me to check out your cute crib. I love it! Also, I loved Otter Pop's too until I tried Wyler's Italian Ice. They come just like Otter Pops but they taste soooo much better. I buy mine at Target--you should try them--they are so good!

allison said...

haha kim, I love that you post about food...because it's true, when you're pregnant there are certain foods that you become obsessed with!

I have been meaning to buy some otter pops...mmm mmm good.

Lorilee said...

It took a minute for the picture to upload on screen and all I could read was "My Newest Obsession"....I was so excited to see what it was going to be, I love when you post about food obsessions, I have them all the time and I'm not even pregnant.

Pretty, colorful picture too!

Dede said...

Ok, that is so funny you wrote about this because I was going to do the same thing!!! It's been in the 100's here for the last couple of weeks and our apartment will NOT cool down. I've been trying to think of a solution to the problem without paying for a $200 cooling bill. While we were at Costco over the weekend, it hit me that I should buy a box of 200 otter pops (only 25 calories each!). I have been eating them constantly ever since. Honestly, it really helps cool you down on a really hot day. Go Otter Pops!

Kristin said...

If your obsession comes from being pregnant, what does that say about me? What can I say...I love the Otter. BTW, are those fresh pops that you have recently purchased? Maybe we should have an otter fest or something :)

camihubrich said...

Mmmm...I want one right now. But it's 2:30 in the morning. And I'm at work. Damn.

Tiffany said...

yum. otter pops are SO yummy! i haven't had one for years and i'm so glad you can enjoy them for me!

Anonymous said...

Good post and good point about Otter Pops making it feel like summer!
My childhood summers were made up of going swimming, riding bikes and lots and lots of Otter Pops!

ali said...

My freezer is stocked! Apparently you don't have to be pregnant to love this lil colorful guys!

Anonymous said...

I am going to go and eat one right now. Thanks for the idea kim.

Lindsey said...

Kim, I too am an Otter Pop lover - I don't know what it is, I mean I don't know why the impostor brands just aren't as good. I think it's because they don't have sweet names for each color like "Sir Isaac Lime" or "Little Orphan Orange." When we lived in South Dakota I would have to bring Otter Pops home from Utah because they didn't sell them there!!!