I had my friends shower on Saturday and I just have to let all my friends know how grateful I am for them and their generosity. I totally got spoiled I can't believe it! I truly have the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful friends on the planet and I feel so LUCKY! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for coming and to LORI for being such a great host!
Monday, June 11, 2007
I have the NICEST friends.
I had my friends shower on Saturday and I just have to let all my friends know how grateful I am for them and their generosity. I totally got spoiled I can't believe it! I truly have the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful friends on the planet and I feel so LUCKY! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for coming and to LORI for being such a great host!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
It was sooo fun to be apart of your baby celebration! Thanks for giving reason to celebrate and honestly Lori, you did a fab job!
Dang you've got nice friends that give good gifts! You've got some pricey items in that stash of goods! Congrats to generous friends and to all new stuff for your coming baby! We're excited to see you in a month! Wahoo!
You deserved it! Yay for Lori- what a great hostess!
Kim, YOU are the kindest, sweetest, and most thoughtful friend on the planet, and we feel lucky to be your friend.
Thanks for having a baby, and being the bomb.com
and a special thanks to everyone who helped bring stuff, you're the bomb.com too.
How fun! Look at all those cute babies goodies...
Kim, you are very deserving of all the gifts and I feel lucky to know YOU!
and I can't wait to meet him :)
Sounds like it was tons of fun, sorry again I missed it. Looks like you made a killing, yahoo for babies.
What a blast! You're a lucky-lucky gal to have such great friends that take such good care of you. Ditto, on you totally derserving it.
it was fun! and you deserve to be spoiled! you are goin to be the best little mother and van will have a girlfriend real soon :)
Kim - Lori really is the best host - I have been lucky enough to have been given a few showers by her special self and they have been fun, adorable parties- she's so dang creative.
It looks like you got some sweet stuff - you and that little guy deserve it!!!
I just want to see the little babe in the midst of all that fun stuff. And more of Lori's desserts!
Post a Comment