Saturday, June 23, 2007


My niece Chloe with a messy messy face.

Zack taking the wake.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY! Thanks for posting pics of the family trip we missed... makes me even more sad to look at pictures! First, Zack mid-sneeze is hysterical! I got a kick out of it and I'm loving that belly of yours! You are SO cute pregnant! I hope you're still in that state when I get up there! I love the pics of the kids! I can't believe how big Olivia is! Crazy! Looks like you guys had nice weather and a fun time. See you in a few weeks!

Lorilee said...

The water looks so pretty. YOu would think that because it is so pretty and blue you would be able to see the shallow parts...but I guess not.

ali said...

I love the photo right above where I am now commenting. What a pretty shade of aqua blue. And the feet aren't bad, either!

Glad you had a nice little vacay.