Tuesday, April 17, 2007
List.
This morning I'm sitting at my desk totally uncomfortable because I'm wearing my new maternity tights. They are supposed to prevent varicose veins and spider veins. Unfortunately I think this pregnancy has blessed me with spider veins already and I just don't want them to mutate into something bigger, like varicose. So I'm sitting here uncomfortable and thought about why I was putting myself through this, well because it's a great fear of mine to get these veins and a few members of my family do have them, could they be genetic? Then I started thinking about other fears and remembered the cute card Ali made on her blog. Her subject matter was a lot more fun. But here's my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Kimmy!!! Your list is killing me because there are some items on your list that are mine too. (Like mice and vericose veins.) But, I'd have to add 'losing my hair' on my list.
(I know you'd be an excellent speaker...! Don't be scared of it. It's not thaaat bad.)
You know about me and Earthquakes...sometimes I lay in bed at night playing through the entire scenario of what would happen if the floor began to shake right now. Then I usually have to get up and go to the bathroom, just in case it happens, at least I won't wet the bed.
Kim, I'm glad you liked my list. But yours is very interesting!
You knocked number ten out of the water a few months ago, remember? And growing old won't be so bad. All we'll have to do is watch TV and expect people to do hard stuff for us. And become terrible drivers.
I love your list!!! I also have many of the same fears.
Kim love the list. Once you finish Time Travel's Wife (which is a favorite of mine) you will want to add Time Traveling Husband.
How did you make the cute card?
Aimee, sorry I should have put the link to the card, here it is: http://www.blyberg.net/card-generator
Have you seen those hand vac long tube spider suckers in the Sky Mall mags? I dunno, I'm just putting that out there...
Funny you should say, I've been obsessing about vericose veins lately too. Maybe there is something in the water. Let me know if you think the tights work, I was considering getting some (regular, not pregnancy) to wear at work.
Kim, I liked reading your list. spiders would have to be at the very very tip top of mine, along with their webs. ewwe.
Kim - I too had varicose vein phobia when I was pregnant. I got some yucky spider veins, but the good news is that later on if they really bug you, they're easy to get rid of. My mom had them really bad and she has gotten most of them fixed - they just give you a shot in the bad vein and it goes away. Good news huh?
Post a Comment