On Sunday Zack and I met my sister, her husband and their baby Chloe at Sugarhouse park, it was so nice! We've been spending as much time outside as possible lately. If only everyday was a nice Spring Sunday.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Sunday at the Park.
I LOVE spring. Everything about it. The weather, the smells, the sun shining, time spent outdoors . . .
On Sunday Zack and I met my sister, her husband and their baby Chloe at Sugarhouse park, it was so nice! We've been spending as much time outside as possible lately. If only everyday was a nice Spring Sunday.


On Sunday Zack and I met my sister, her husband and their baby Chloe at Sugarhouse park, it was so nice! We've been spending as much time outside as possible lately. If only everyday was a nice Spring Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love those photos Kim. I can't believe how green that grass is... it makes me want to lay down and take a nap in it.
I love Chole's little hand resting on Zack's leg in the bottom photo.
Did you guys have your baby already?
(Brad's comment is funny.) How fun! Jeff would've loved kicking that ball around with Zack. And, Chloe's beautiful! Good pics!
Post a Comment