Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ugly Doll.

With the crib we ordered they sent us a free gift, it's an Ugly Doll, that's really what it's called. Isn't that the weirdest name and idea on the planet. This doll is so funny, I can't stop smiling every time I look at it. Don't you think the baby will be afraid of it? It even has some gross chest hair.

10 comments:

Dede said...

Umm..ya. It is pretty scary. You should post a picture of your new crib!

Lacey Jane said...

That's hilarious! Can't wait to see your crib!

allison said...

haha kim, that's so funny! ...so what crib did you end up ordering? I can't wait to see.

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see the crib! That doll is super funny, good job on capturing the chest hair.

Anonymous said...

I think the doll is pretty cool, except for the fangs. Are they sharp?

sarah marie. said...

that is so strange. i'm always amazed at all the ways people besides me are making millions of dollars.

sarah marie. said...

i meant to say that aren't me not besides me. i'm definately not making millions.

ali said...

I heart Ugly Dolls. Especially ones with chest hair. They make me smile.

But I'm with everyone else! Why the doll and not the crib? I'm guessing it's just as handsome. :)

Lorilee said...

I too, love Ugly Dolls. But I don't love chest hair. I can just picutre your cute little boy combing his fingers through the Ugly Dolls' chest hair.

Anonymous said...

hey kim,
stac gave me your blog info, very fun, I will be a avid reader here quickly.
Luke has a few ugly dolls, complete with chest hair too. He loves them.