Say hello palm trees...Have fun! (In t minus three days.)
Make sure to pack your sunscreen. Remember last spring when we got crisped in St. George? I'm very jealous. Have fun.
Back-to-back vacations, wooo-weee!Well I guess you do have to vacation-it-up for two now, kim.I am all hyphened out. Have a great trip.
Sing it....California knows how to party! Kim, soak up the sunny weather & have an awesome trip.
kim, I'm kind of jealous.have such a good trip!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Say hello palm trees...
Have fun! (In t minus three days.)
Make sure to pack your sunscreen. Remember last spring when we got crisped in St. George?
I'm very jealous. Have fun.
Back-to-back vacations, wooo-weee!
Well I guess you do have to vacation-it-up for two now, kim.
I am all hyphened out. Have a great trip.
Sing it....California knows how to party!
Kim, soak up the sunny weather & have an awesome trip.
kim, I'm kind of jealous.
have such a good trip!
Post a Comment