
As you know I get totally bored at work, so thanks Ali for giving me something fun to do! The only picture I had of me on my work computer is this scary one with red eyes so ignore that but still fun to see who was a match. Adrianne Curry? Yikes probably the most annoying ANTM winner yet. Funny that she comes back to haunt me because I had no idea how she could have won, now I guess I look like her. Sad coincidence.
4 comments:
Audrey Tatou is a good likeness, no? And you "look" like Kate Bosworth too, so maybe that makes us distant cousins or something.
Glad you did it, Kimmy. It's fun to see.
I can't believe how many people they say you are a mixture of. It's like they plaster up as many celebrities as possible, and your bound to look like one.
But the ones they did put up are very pretty. Lucky YOu.
haha! Adrianne Curry! She is annoying, but she's not that bad looking eh? But Audrey Tautou...that's a great one. I'll have to do this.
I am really really jealous Audrey Tatou is one of your celeb look alikes. I coveted her hair in Amelie, but I think it's because it's not just the hair that makes her so cute but her personality, her style..everything. Let's make a bet..You and I that I do this and instead of many I get one. Anne Frank.
Post a Comment