Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday.

Zack will probably be bummed at me for posting this picture but I just had to, I thought it was so funny. He didn't even remember posing for it. I just wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There are a million reasons I love Zack, here's a few:
+He's always willing to help out anyone at anytime.
+He makes me and everyone around him laugh.
+He is so easy going.
+He is always happy and has such a positive attitude.
+He never complains
+He's always up for any adventure.
+He's good at everything he tries and always willing to try new things.
+He's such a hard worker.
+He's a dreamer and I love it, he's always coming up with new inventions and business ideas.
+He's so creative and loves photography.
+He's a smarty pants.
+He takes such good care of me.
+He loves his family and friends.
+He's such a good athlete.
+He gets so excited about things, I love seeing his expression and hearing him talk about it, no matter what it is.
+He loves kids and it's so fun to watch him with them. He's so excited to have his own little boy. I can't wait to see him as a dad because I know he'll be an amazing one.
+He's so caring and thoughtful.
+He's so handsome!
+He gives the best back scratches.
+He puts up with all of my antics.
+He loves me.
I feel so lucky to have him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest thing I have ever read. Love you Boo!! (from zack)

allison said...

hey, happy birthday zach!

what a nice tribute

Dede said...

Happy Birthday Zack!!

drew said...

Yeah, happy birthday and all, but what I'm celebrating is that photo! Daaaaaaaaang!

Lorilee said...

I like the pose too.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Zack.

drew said...

Oh, and I totally agree about the back scratches.

Lacey Jane said...

hope you had a fabulous day, zack!

ali said...

I hope you did, too! I like that Zack is such a meticulous (though not picky) eater. It's fun to watch.

I hope he had some nice combo bites on his big day.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Zack,

You were the first person I hugged after DeDe and I were married and I hope you have a great birthday. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

that photo is fantastic! your stance says you're here to party, but your eyes are all business. happy b-day.

sarah marie. said...

that's very cute of you kim.