Last weekend I went down to Arizona to visit my brother and sister-in-law and cute nephews. My little nephew was being blessed, it was so good to meet him. We had so much fun. I couldn't believe all the good shopping. Too bad I'm poor but it was still fun to look. My favorite being Ikea, I can't wait for it to come, I already have a shopping list for when it does. I also got to meet up with Liz and her husband Ben, they showed me the ropes of AZ. It was so much fun(minus missing Zack) and so warm. It almost made me want to move there, almost.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Arizona.
Last weekend I went down to Arizona to visit my brother and sister-in-law and cute nephews. My little nephew was being blessed, it was so good to meet him. We had so much fun. I couldn't believe all the good shopping. Too bad I'm poor but it was still fun to look. My favorite being Ikea, I can't wait for it to come, I already have a shopping list for when it does. I also got to meet up with Liz and her husband Ben, they showed me the ropes of AZ. It was so much fun(minus missing Zack) and so warm. It almost made me want to move there, almost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was so fun to have you guys here! We hope you can bring Zack next time for another visit. Hopefully by then, we'll know of more fun things to do, besides shopping! Thanks again for coming to see us and meet Isaac.
what cute kiddies. I'm jealous you got to enjoy warm sun and see liz!
I'm glad you had fun Kim. Cute photos. I'm jealous you were in such warm weather!
Kimmy-Kim,
It was super fun meeting up with you. I wish we could do that all the time. You really should consider moving out :)
How fun! I love visiting AZ... Your nephews are adorable. (I bet they can't wait to have another cousin.)
How fun! I love visiting AZ... Your nephews are adorable. (I bet they can't wait to have another cousin.)
Post a Comment