Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Has anyone else had this problem?
I got this email from Forever 21 this morning. I clicked on the link and just started browsing in the casual tops section and automatically fell in love with the shirt the model at the very top of the page is wearing. I wanted to post the picture but for some reason it will not let me. So here it is. Anyhow, I looked all over the page and through all the other "tops" pages and can not find it anywhere. The same thing happened in the dress section. They have this really cute dress on the model, but the dress is no where to be found. Has this happened to anyone else before? Am I just not seeing it? If anyone has better luck finding it let me know, I really want it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is darling. i need to go down there but i don't even have money for forever 21.
That stinks! My SIL had the same thing happen to her at Hollister. She liked something one of the models in the store was wearing and she asked where it was and the sales girl told her they don't sell that particular outfit. My SIL spoke to the manager and said she wanted to buy it and the manager told her he couldn't sell it to her. She was bugged--mainly at the concept--why advertise something you don't sell. You should call them and find out what the deal is.
That top is to die for!
That happens to me all the time, Kim. The tops that are on the models sell out super duper fast. That's my conclusion.
You'll have to look for it when you come down here to visit us. We just went to the best mall I have ever been to last night. They even had a Forever 21! Cam says Come Visit...
Post a Comment