Monday, February 05, 2007

Love this.



I constantly have such dry lips. I have yet to find a cure but I've heard so much about Rosebud Salve I had to give it a try. I love it. My lips haven't been instantly cured but I can definitely feel the difference. If you haven't tried it, do. It comes in a big container that will probably last me a year and I really like the packaging too.

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

I, too, love Rosebud Salve. I have some in my purse, in my night stand, and in my bathroom drawer. Don't leave it in your car...it melts very very easily and goes everywhere!

It's also really good to put on chapped hands.. whenever I have a cut, dry skin, or a hang nail I usually slather some Salve on.

Anonymous said...

I've heard of this... but, where can I buy it? How much, too?

Thanks!

ali said...

I'm a fan of the classic tin, too.

sarah marie. said...

it's my favorite but lori's right about it melting.

Kim said...

Lacey . . .you can buy it online everywhere or at anthropologie if you don't want to pay shipping. It's about $6.