and crisp blue/green water. I can't help but long for summer. Usually this time of year I can't think about anything else but Christmas, this year is different for some reason. Don't get me wrong I'm still very, very excited for Christmas and I'm happy about the latest snow fall that is getting us closer to having a much needed white Christmas. But I really didn't get a summer this summer. I had a lot of school work, busyness, stress, and little time for anything else in between. I think that's why I'm still longing for it. And maybe because it's 50 below outside. What I wouldn't give to be on a boat right now in the middle of beautiful Bear Lake, with the sun beating down on me. 5 more months.I just had to let that out. Now I can focus on the present, the holidays, snow outside, and
'Chestnuts On The Open Fire' playing in the background.
3 comments:
Can I come with you to Bear Lake? That sounds soooo nice right about now!
That water looks so pretty. Too bad I have bad memories of it.. (Cody diving in to is- almost- death). My skin is craving some sun.
I'm with you. When did August end?
Post a Comment