Friday, December 08, 2006

It's Official.

My baby is up for sale. I'm so sad about it but I know it's for the best. I will probably cry when some lucky human drives away in her. Hopefully she'll find a good home and better yet we'll find a new car.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

why are you selling your car?

Kim said...

I think we are going to get a newer one with less miles, at least that's what I'm hoping for. Zack is just worried since we haven't had any problems with it something might come up and they are pretty expensive to fix.

Lorilee said...

So sad to see her (or him?) go! I will miss those cold, but CLEAN ;)leather seats.

ali said...

Did you really write these at 7 a.m.? If so, you are a much more committed blogger than you let off...

Kim said...

No I didn't write it at 7? I'm not really sure why it says that. But I wish I was up at 7 typing away on my blog!