Friday, December 08, 2006

Lights, Camera.


So she's finally up and ready. I personally think this tree was too cute to decorate and when we put on the few decorations we have it didn't do her justice. Every year our trees are reminiscent of the Charlie Brown tree and I think the sporadic bulbs really help with that effect! But here she is in all her glory. Taking a picture with the lights and trying to get everything right was next to impossible. So this is as good as we could do. I love Christmas! I'm so happy to have a tree, it smells so good in our house and makes it a lot more fun to come home to. Oh and don't worry in the background we used our doors as a stand in fireplace to hang our stockings with care.

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

I love it Kim, and I give your tree my vote for best tree 2006. (besides mine, of course) I think the scattered branches makes it seem vulnerable, and that's why my heart goes out to it.

Lorilee said...

Oh, great photos by the way.

ali said...

Your tree totally upstages ours in terms of size. Ours is basically yours on a smaller scale. Even in the exact same spot, just four floors down! I love a Charlie Brown tree, and a Charlie Brown Christmas.

ali said...

Or did I mean four floors up? Or would it be three, really?