Zack's grandma is probably the cutest lady alive. Every year for Christmas she gets all her grandkids Christmas trees, puts a little tag with our names on them and then we go over to her house and walk around the yard to find ours. I LOVE IT. I've always had a special place in my heart for Christmas trees and since I've been a part of the Hackett family it has only fueled the fire. It's such a fun tradition. Our tree is adorable with sparse branches here and there, it's perfect and smells so good! I love coming home to that smell. I hope to have it all decorated soon and when I do I'll post some pictures so you can enjoy it with me. So I promise more is to come and sorry I've been so lame about blogging lately. I'll try and get better.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
O Christmas Tree.
Zack's grandma is probably the cutest lady alive. Every year for Christmas she gets all her grandkids Christmas trees, puts a little tag with our names on them and then we go over to her house and walk around the yard to find ours. I LOVE IT. I've always had a special place in my heart for Christmas trees and since I've been a part of the Hackett family it has only fueled the fire. It's such a fun tradition. Our tree is adorable with sparse branches here and there, it's perfect and smells so good! I love coming home to that smell. I hope to have it all decorated soon and when I do I'll post some pictures so you can enjoy it with me. So I promise more is to come and sorry I've been so lame about blogging lately. I'll try and get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will have to say, that is one of my favorite photos.---even the old grandma handwriting---LOVE IT! I think you should make it bigger and frame it, to keep as one of your Christmas decorationS for all the years to come. What a fun tradition!
Hi Kim! There you are! What a fun tradition... Can't wait to see it all decorated!
What an adorable Grandma & cute idea. I love it! I love it! You would be so proud of me I started a blog today with Ben. I'll let you know when we have some pics posted. Lizzy
What a cute tradition. Just think of the day when you're the little grandma hiding the trees with Grandpa Zack!
i agree with lori.
Post a Comment