Thursday, December 14, 2006

36 days . . .

So I guess it's about time I update everyone on my diet coke ban. It's been 36 long, hard days but I'm still going strong. I really didn't think I'd make it this long and I'm trying really hard because it still sounds soooo good everyday. So we'll see how it goes, I'm still trying to prove to myself that I'm not addicted and I can control it.
So there you go . . .it's not fun, I'm still sad about it, but I'm sticking to it for one reason or another. Oh and I'm not losing weight as some people might tell you happens when you quit soda, I'm gaining weight. I eat to compensate and since it's the holidays I'm surrounded by all sorts of treats I've been partaking in.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

As much as I wish I could encourage you to stick to your goal........Diet Coke is just too great to give up completely. You know it and so do I. Just have one a week, that ain't so bad.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go, Kim... I knew you could do it!

Anonymous said...

When I stop drinking soda I never get full, I think soda helps me loose weight??? Good Luck Kim