The finished product
Looking interested in Zack's decorating abilities.So apparently Zack and I are not meant to make gingerbread houses. This one came after our first one completely fell apart. Zack had to put it back together after scrapping off the mass amounts of frosting I used to make the roof look really snowy. I guess you're not supposed to do that. It really was a challenge getting this going and by the end I had had enough of the gingerbread house and wasn't in the mood to try and be creative. So this was the final product, not too exciting to look at but we were proud of it!
We got another chance on Sunday. Zack's family did gingerbread houses and Zack and I helped his neice put one together, it was pretty funny. When I get a picture I'll have to post it.
3 comments:
Very cute... I wish I could have a bite of it right now. I love the pez walk way.
How fun! I haven't made a gingerbread house in, let me think, probably 10 years! What a fun tradition.
The last time I made one, I think I framed it around a milk carton--the ones you get in elementary school. Well done, Kim.
Post a Comment