
Zack got me a TiVo for Christmas! I was so excited. It's sad that I am in love with TV so much that a TiVo would be my favorite gift. But really, it's just because it makes TV watching so much more convenient and efficient. I'll only be watching the shows I want to watch and it will take 3/4 of the time because I can fast forward commercials, finally I can fast forward commercials! Can you tell I'm pretty happy about it! How was everyone's Christmas?
8 comments:
Hi Kim, Lacey gave me your link so I can look at your blog!! You will love Tevo! Now you will never miss a show again.
Hi Brecke, I'm glad you found your way. Now you just have to start one, or have you already?
My Christmast was very, very nice... Sounds like yours was too! Welcome back to the world of recording television! It's a nice place to be, huh?
Goodie. Now when I miss a show (like last night's Grey's) I can just pop downstairs. You're still welcome to come and catch up on the The OC. I think I have the last three episodes saved just for you....
it'll change your life.
You can definately count on me to be over there watching.... I don't have TiVo, DVR or anything of the sort... besides my good old VHS tapes.
kim I hope you don't mind if I start reading your blog. I was excited to learn you have one at the Christmas party.
We got Tivo in 1999 for Christmas. Can't believe it's been that long. I can't imagine watching tv without it. You will love it.
Amy I'm glad you found it! Sorry I didn't know the address, I just remember I had to change the one I originally wanted and I couldn't remember what I changed it to.
Post a Comment