Monday, November 14, 2011

nine months

I realize this photo is blurry but this picture perfectly represents my lu.
I'm a little late on this post but my baby Lulu is nine months old already. She is pretty much the sweetest baby around. I can't get enough of her and smother her all day long. I was away this past weekend and all day today (my first day back) she has been giving me kisses and snuggles, it's the sweetest thing ever. She's made some big progress this month, she's out of the 2nd percentile and moved up to the 4th, that's big time for us we were getting a little worried about our little string bean. She is FINALLY eating baby food making my life a little less stressful. She also sleeps thru the night! She refuses to take naps but I'll take a full night sleep over a nap. She is army crawling all over the place and is already getting into everything. I love my baby girl so much and am so lucky to have her.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

i just want to kiss that face! Love her!

Lorilee said...

she is so sweet kim. that little face is adorable.

The Woolf Pack said...

She is so cute! Why haven't we gotten together yet? :)