Van was dying to go to this parade so we woke up early, ran out of the house, and made our trek. It wasn't easy and the whole time I was wanting to back out and just go back home. Well we finally made it and accidentally sat at the end of the parade (I thought it was the beginning, I should have looked at the map). All the candy was gone and the people in the parade weren't that excited any more. Worst parade ever and one really disappointed boy.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so sad. Hopefully he will give parades another shot.
You have two of the cutest kids ever! I can't believe how much their baby pictures look alike.
Those pictures are really sad and kinda funny (don't tell Van) at the same time.. You should have had Zack drive by and throw some candy out the window.
So sad with his empty bag. You are a good mama for even trying. We get to see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment