I'm guessing Lu is on the bottom. The only way I can tell is because it looks like Christmas lights in the background on the top pic. Am I right? Well at least you will know what your third will look like (if you have a third)...
I can't believe those pictures! They are so identical. I'm with Andy though, it's got to be Van in the red shirt. PS Next time I'm down there I want to see you and your family!!!
12 comments:
yeah right! that is the craziest thing i have ever seen. both darling and yes twins for sure.
I'm guessing Lu is on the bottom. The only way I can tell is because it looks like Christmas lights in the background on the top pic. Am I right? Well at least you will know what your third will look like (if you have a third)...
that is obviously van in the red shirt.
-andy
I can't believe those pictures! They are so identical. I'm with Andy though, it's got to be Van in the red shirt. PS Next time I'm down there I want to see you and your family!!!
Wow, that's all I can say. Oh and they're really cute too.
what??? that is crazy.
I can tell that Van is the top one, and Lu is the bottom one, they seriously should be twins though! So cute!!
Ha! It is crazy! I guess we know what she'll look like in 4 years (hopefully a more feminine version).
And Katie, yes please!! I would LOVE to see you!
identical. that is crazy. even had so summon some peeps over to the computer to look.
van's in the red shrit. right?
Oh my gosh, I love it. You've got one cute mold.
twins exactly!! I looked at this and thought, oh cute van as a baby.. I didn't realize one of them was Lu ;) cutest kids!
Oh my, that is crazy business! They are twins, now you know what Lulu will look like in a couple of years.
Post a Comment