The past 8 months have flown by. My Lu is getting so big. She has grown up so much this month. Besides growing twice her size she has finally started sleeping thru the night, eating baby food, and scooting herself around the floor. She can never sit still and is always arching her back to have me put her down:( She wants to be big SO bad. She has such a funny personality and gets frustrated so easy. She is always talking and has learned to scream really loud. She still loves her big brother and gets so excited whenever he is around, unless he's mauling her. I love her SOOOOOO much I have to hold myself back from eating her up all day long.
I was just trying to get a normal picture of her but it is so hard...she is always making faces. So here are the many faces of Lu.
Van keeps making me go back to this top picture. He thinks its the cutest thing ever. He says "I want to go back so bad, she's so cuter"



2 comments:
awe kim she is such a doll! I need to see her really soon k? ok. I love her many faces... sweet lu!
Allison...it's been forever! I'm
Hopefully coming up this month so I'll call you.
Post a Comment