So so so cute :)
I can't believe his locks are gone! But its true he still looks adorable.
What a cute little smile in the last picture, it's like he knows how cute he looks:)
I'm in shock right now! ZzzzzzzzHe looks adorable!! Love it. Cute Wanny Boy
Van is such a handsome little man, long hair or short. Of course it makes me feel a little bit better that my hair, that I've been growing out forever, is now longer :)
I never thought he would want his hair cut! He looks great and ready to grow it out again:) What a cute little man!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So so so cute :)
I can't believe his locks are gone! But its true he still looks adorable.
What a cute little smile in the last picture, it's like he knows how cute he looks:)
I'm in shock right now! Zzzzzzzz
He looks adorable!! Love it. Cute Wanny Boy
Van is such a handsome little man, long hair or short. Of course it makes me feel a little bit better that my hair, that I've been growing out forever, is now longer :)
I never thought he would want his hair cut! He looks great and ready to grow it out again:) What a cute little man!
Post a Comment