Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Lu is SIX months

this little porcelain doll is six months old today and of course I can't believe it. she still seems so little to me, it feels like I just had her. She couldn't be more fun to be around. She is constantly talking, smiling, and laughing. She pretty much thinks Van is hilarious no matter what he's doing.
She is getting so good at using her hands and is grabbing for everything. I love watching her concentrate and her little fingers grasping onto things. She drools uncontrollably and is constantly soaking wet. She is still not a great sleeper but she is really easy to put down for naps and bedtime she falls asleep really easily, I only wish I could get her to stay asleep.
We love little Lu SO much and can't imagine our lives without her. She is smothered 24/7.





6 comments:

Alisa Hosenfeld Hyer said...

She is getting so big! Such a cutie, love that smile. : )

naptime nostalgia said...

She is so cute Kim!

Can't wait to see her this weekend!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, she is such a pretty baby!

Jamie said...

Oh, I just love her! Too cute for her own good :)

anne said...

Lu is a little model baby, and of course, in the cutest outfit ever! I miss her. Frank is growing fast too. Cant they just stay small fetus babies forever??

Liz Galvin said...

Is she really 6mo......WOW! She is so beautiful and totally a little porcelain doll.