And yes I did the pregnancy hair cut for sure. I asked van why I cut my hair and he said 'because you have a baby in your tummy'. He couldn't be more right. Baby due March 2nd (hopefully before).
i seriously wish i could reach through the computer and kiss that vanny boy a million times. tell him holly jo says hello and that i love him too much. in other news: a girl! how exciting! van gets a sister and we get a girl that might look like her mommy! cute! oh and your hair looks good. real good. love you guys. enjoy the wide open desert. comevisit.
Yay, Kim! Congrats a thousand-times over. I cannot wait to see what a little Kimmy will be like- adorable of course! (You and Camie's due dates are pretty close!)
LOVE that haircut. I had been thinking about chopping mine off, but I won't look as cute as you do. Congratulations on the baby, I hope you are feeling better.
Oh and PS...have you ruled out twins? Because it sounds like this, "There's a baby girl in mom's tummy...and a Bruddoh" Hmmmm...are you telling us everything?
27 comments:
Still so excited about this! And still love your hair! ;)
What great news, Kim! I LOVE, love your hair. Congrats. March is such a great time to have a babe.
so exciting! is it a boy? and you're hair looks perfect.
Sorry it's hard to hear what he's saying. He said 'there's a baby girl in mom's tummy'. Yes a girl. We're in shock but really excited.
WOhooo! Congrats.
congratulations! Love the hair! Looks so cute on you.
Woo-hoo! Congrats, that's awesome!
Looks like round two for everyone is on it's way!
KIM!!! I am so thrilled for you! You look adorable. I am calling you right now.
YES!!! Congrats my friend! I am soooo happy for you guys.
p.s. I LOVE your hair!
i seriously wish i could reach through the computer and kiss that vanny boy a million times. tell him holly jo says hello and that i love him too much. in other news: a girl! how exciting! van gets a sister and we get a girl that might look like her mommy! cute! oh and your hair looks good. real good. love you guys. enjoy the wide open desert. comevisit.
van will be the best big bro.
that little gal is so lucky to have you as a mommy.
congrats.
congrats guys! I'm so excited for you all!
Yay, Kim! Congrats a thousand-times over. I cannot wait to see what a little Kimmy will be like- adorable of course! (You and Camie's due dates are pretty close!)
Kim, that's so awesome. You're going to have the cutest little girl!
Love you Kim! A little girl, that is so exciting. (and your hair is so cute)
Oh, glory! So excited for you and way to go big. (With the hair, and the GIRL!)
Yay! Congrats Kim & Zack!!! That's so exciting!!!!
Congratulations!!! So exciting to have a little girl, and as everyone else has said, your hair is adorable.
Kimmy! I can't believe it......a little girl! I'm so...soo...soooo happy for you guys! This is the best news ever!
congrats! two is fun, and a girl too! your hair is darling by the way. i wish i had the guts to chop my hair off like that.
CONGRATS! So happy for you guys!
LOVE that haircut. I had been thinking about chopping mine off, but I won't look as cute as you do. Congratulations on the baby, I hope you are feeling better.
Yeah congrats that is great news!! So happy for you and I love the hair too. You are always so cute!
A little late on the blog comment but I am way excited for the little girl and I LOVE your hair...maybe more than a friend.
Oh and PS...have you ruled out twins? Because it sounds like this, "There's a baby girl in mom's tummy...and a Bruddoh" Hmmmm...are you telling us everything?
Post a Comment