Friday, August 20, 2010

First Day




(done taking pictures)
(And yes I realize he needs a haircut we're on our way there now don't worry)

I am still in shock that Van is old enough to go to school. He had his first day of preschool on Thursday. I think it was harder for me than it was for him, actually I know it was. He was a little nervous when I dropped him off but when I picked him up he was having the time of his life. He has always been in a hurry to grow up, he always asks me when he'll be five he thinks five is the end all the biggest number he can think of. I wish he would just slow down a little.

6 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

Little Van is looking way too big! I can't believe that he's already in preschool. I know it's going to be hard for me when Junie gets to that step.

naptime nostalgia said...

No Way! Preschool already?! Well, enjoy that free-time Kim!

Unknown said...

He looks so cute! I am glad he liked preschool!

The Woolf Pack said...

Crazy! They grow-up too fast. I love those blond locks. He looks so cute.

allison said...

how cute is he in his little cut offs?!

camihubrich said...

Van the Man. What a cool dude. Sorry we missed you guys this weekend. It always makes me happy when you're around.