Thursday, March 11, 2010

could I be any luckier?

I realize ALL I do is post pictures of my little man but I seriously can't handle him. He makes me so happy and I can't believe how much I love him. I'm leaving him for a week next week and as usual when I leave him I'm having some anxiety. I'm going to miss him so much so to get me through we took a gazillion pictures today and I had a really hard time eliminating so bear with me.

He loves playing outside, loves it. Especially riding his bike.


He got a little fat lip at the park today.

loving on his little cousin Emmy
he really wanted me to take a picture of this pose


he is always wanting to take pictures of me. he does a pretty good job even though the camera is bigger than him

5 comments:

Dede said...

He is so handsome, Kim! I can't believe how old he looks.

Maeve said...

He is such a doll. I love seeing him grow up.

Unknown said...

My favorite picture is of him on the blanket with his hands on his face posing, he is so cute!

The Woolf Pack said...

With such a cutie, when are you going to have your next cutie pie?

Lacey Jane said...

SO adorable, Kim! I can't believe how big he looks!