Even though it doesn't look like it by the look on his face Van really did LOVE Easter this year. He was so excited to find his basket and mostly to eat all the candy.
It was pretty impossible to get a picture of him so this is the best we could do and he's actually smiling for the camera.
After all the Easter hooooooopla Zack decided to teach Van how to skate board or long board I guess. Van was obsessed he loved it. He actually did pretty good, he definitely didn't inherit my uncoordination(I know that's not a word but I like it)
2 comments:
this makes me want a little boy..
could he be any cuter? and could you dress him any cuter? i love his haircut.
Nice job Van. Miles and I have started skateboard training too. But he doesn't really have walking down so it might be too soon. We were going to post some video of that too so don't think we're copying.
Post a Comment