Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Britney

Last night my sister took me to see Britney. It was everything we could have hoped for and a little more. It was actually pretty crazy there was so much going on the whole time it really was a circus.

Pre-show we were pretty excited! Cathy, Staci, and ME.
I only had my camera phone so it's hard to see but that's Britney's entrance coming down in the center in a ring.
it really was a circus the whole time she had little circus acts going on all over the stage. 
for the finale she sang 'hit me one more time' and 'womanizer' loved it. And yes that's confetti dropping everywhere.

8 comments:

Lorilee said...

so jealous...
i would have love to see your dance moves to womanizer.. sometimes june and I dance around the house to that song... next time we'll pretend we're at the concert.

Dede said...

That's amazing! I love that you went to this concert.

camihubrich said...

J-e-a-l-o-u-s. Hate to love her, but I do.

Jamie said...

I didn't know you were going to this! What a blast!
And I can't believe little Van got a hair cut!! He really does look more like a little boy, so cute.

The Woolf Pack said...

I didn't know you were a Britney fan...
Van is so cute! I love that he is riding a long board. Your trip to St. George looked like fun! I don't know if I can move from the warm weather to cold weather ever again.

Lindsey said...

K I am so so so jealous - and I'm pretty sure Ben will be more jealous!! That is awesome.

Allison said...

Kim - hey it's your sister-in law's. sister-in law! Small world! I found you through Aimee Heffernan. Van is too cute!

Bridgett said...

J E A L O U S ! ! !