Great side shots of Van, Kim. I haven't forgot about going to lunch. It's just when I'm in Salt Lake I want to get my work done and get out of there before traffic gets insane. I just need to MAKE it happen. If you three are ever in Utah county and have minute give me a call!
5 comments:
I keep telling you to come down, we have been enjoying a nice 70 degree streak. We could have a blast at the park!
Yes, please do not go away Mr. Sunshine.
so cute.
How do you like the snow today? It is actually really pretty but I am still excited for spring! Van is so cute enjoying the sunshine.
Great side shots of Van, Kim. I haven't forgot about going to lunch. It's just when I'm in Salt Lake I want to get my work done and get out of there before traffic gets insane. I just need to MAKE it happen. If you three are ever in Utah county and have minute give me a call!
Post a Comment