Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm unloading my cellular photos on you again . . .

what van's been up to lately
getting the biggest goose egg EVER!
watching superbowl with dad
learning to drive
running with mom
eating his first in and out (he loved it!)

walking the snowy streets
learning how to walk in heels, look at those calves
flying helicopters (he's pretty excited about it)
kissing girls
playing at the children's museum 
growing a ponytail for dad
body art
playing with friends
hanging out with the animal at wheeler farm

10 comments:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Van sure gets around! Horses, driving, museums, in and out burgers, kissing girls. That ponytail and high heels are awesome as well. Keeping him well-rounded Kim. I like it.

Kristin said...

Look at how big everyone is getting...is that Violet? I was laughing so hard at the heels and his stellar calves, hilarious. And that picture of him walking the snowy streets is A-dor-able!

The Woolf Pack said...

He looks like he has a great time all the time. I am loving the ponytail, he is a lady killer!

Lacey Jane said...

SO cute! But, that goose-egg? Ouch. And, that photo of Violet+Van is sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

wow, Van's been so busy! I love these!

Lorilee said...

I woke up last night in the middle of the night thinking about that goose egg (and about the in-n-out...yummmmmmm)
I'm jealous of your play date with Violet.

Dede said...

Oh what fun! Van is one cute kid!

Liz Galvin said...

Fun pics of little Van. June thought Van looked pretty studly in those pictures and got super jealous when she saw the pic of Van & Violet :)

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Van is growing like crazy! It's like I don't even know him anymore. He is such a handsome little tike.

Bridgett said...

Such cute pictures that you got with your phone. He certainly is dressed so cute in the picture of him walking in the snow and I totally think he should keep rocking the pony.