Ugh so frustrating, I can't find all my christmas pictures well I guess I know where they are I just can't get to them. So here's a few from the festivities. Van LOVED Christmas this year. He would rip the paper and say 'ooooooooo' he really liked all his presents and has been quietly playing with them ever since.





V got a snow suit from Grandma for Christmas I have been dying to take him out in the snow. I'm not sure he loved it but I think it will just take some getting used to.



2 comments:
cute pics! i love the first one of the ornament. it was so fun spending time with you guys over the past 2 weeks. we loved being there. cam was way sad to come back home. hope to see you soon!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love sharing Christmas with kids, they lighten every moment up. Makes all the stress worth it. You guys need to make a Vegas trip soon.
Post a Comment