That was such a nice day to remember! I'm liking how that first pic turned out. What a cute little guy! Can't wait to hike up there again :)
Van is such a cute kid. One day I'll get to meet him. I hope you're going to the Christmas party tomorrow so I can see you
We sure miss the hiking. It looks beautiful.
I could use a little ray of sunshine today! You and Banny are so cute!
that sunshine is so pretty.. and so are you :)ps. van is practically a teenager.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was such a nice day to remember! I'm liking how that first pic turned out. What a cute little guy! Can't wait to hike up there again :)
Van is such a cute kid. One day I'll get to meet him. I hope you're going to the Christmas party tomorrow so I can see you
We sure miss the hiking. It looks beautiful.
I could use a little ray of sunshine today! You and Banny are so cute!
that sunshine is so pretty.. and so are you :)
ps. van is practically a teenager.
Post a Comment