Monday, December 01, 2008

o' christmas tree

It's that time of year, my favorite tradition. Picking up our tree from Zack's grandma's is always a treat and this year did not disappoint I love our tree. I can't wait to have it all set up. 


Van was pretty excited about the whole thing. He's mid-jump here, his favorite thing is jumping.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

love your tree! and i love van's jumping picture. that's funny he likes that- isaac has been doing the same thing lately! he gets his arms all involved and everything. it's hilarious to watch! can't wait for them to play at christmas!

Unknown said...

That is such a great tradition. I get jealous of real trees every year that we have to dig out our fake spruce from hiding.

The Woolf Pack said...

How fun. I can't wait to move somewhere else, and start picking out real trees. Yours looks awesome.
Van is so cute, it was great getting to meet him all grown up.

Lacey Jane said...

This IS a great tradition! How fun. And, Van just keeps getting bigger and bigger! So cute.

Kristin said...

His "jump face" is hilarious. You guys get the best trees, I love this family tradition.

Lorilee said...

I wish I could be setting in your cozy little family room, smelling the smell of fresh pine and watching your sparkling tree.
I love Van's jump. Wish he could jump right into my arms. He's getting too big!