Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mo-bile uploads.

Geez I'm a bad blogger, I should probably be banned. I guess nothing too exciting has been going on with us but I should post about the not-so-exciting stuff too, right? So here's a little of what we've been doing via mobile uploads since I keep forgetting to take my camera. 
at the REAL game, he's pretty in to soccer apparently
up at Oktoberfest playing peek-a-boo
hanging out with dad
at boondocks watching his cousins go on rides
teeter-totter(sp?) with grandpa
stealing the forbidden cupcake


hanging out at the park
van loves to be like his dad and his dad is always cleaning his bike with wipes so van's cleaning his stroller

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

Van is the freaking coolest kid. Way to have such a rad kid you guys!

Lacey Jane said...

I gotta watch Van take that forbidden cupcake, and I thought it was adorable. I think Van is the sweetest! So cute!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Oh my, Van is getting cuter and cuter every day. And what is up with his wardrobe? I love all his cloths, and that hat! He is so stylin'.

The Woolf Pack said...

According to kids, nothing is forbidden, therefore it cannot be stealing. You gotta bring that cutie down here, we haven't seen him in person since he was an infant in a car seat!!

Dede said...

I love Van! He's so dang cute. I'm so glad we've seen so much of you guys lately.

Lorilee said...

goes to show, you don't need a fancy camera to take the best photos.
i love van. he is the cutest little boy.

Kristin said...

Kimmery if this is your boring life then sign me up for wanting to see more...cute pics!

Linzz said...

Van is such a stud!! He is such a cute boy. I love his shoes!!

Liz Galvin said...

Van is so cute. i can't even stand it. i need to see that little one again.

Unknown said...

Your phone takes good pics. We missed you guys this weekend, Ban would have had a fun time. He is the cutest little boy!