got to go on a short but sweet date night with the HB. I couldn't have been more beautiful. so glad we went. if you haven't been up the canyon lately go it's amazing right now.
that top picture is the one alissa made fun of me for taking. I am glad you have a better photographer's eye then she does. It was fun to run into you two up there. love you both.
You are making me jealous, it is still hot here and I don't believe they get an official fall here. I have many fond memories of biking with you guys. I still remember Zack crashing in Cottonwood canyon in a gravel parking lot.:) Utah looks as beautiful as I remember it.
that tree behind you on the bike is sooo pretty. I kept looking for bright red/orange trees up af canyon and they were mostly dead! there were lots of aspens though.
that looks like so much fun! I miss going up there with you guys...
6 comments:
What a fun date night! The leaves look amazing!
that top picture is the one alissa made fun of me for taking. I am glad you have a better photographer's eye then she does. It was fun to run into you two up there. love you both.
You are making me jealous, it is still hot here and I don't believe they get an official fall here. I have many fond memories of biking with you guys. I still remember Zack crashing in Cottonwood canyon in a gravel parking lot.:) Utah looks as beautiful as I remember it.
The leaves are beautiful. This time of year really makes me miss Utah. I'm glad you were able to get out and hit the hills. Looks like fun! :)
that tree behind you on the bike is sooo pretty. I kept looking for bright red/orange trees up af canyon and they were mostly dead! there were lots of aspens though.
that looks like so much fun! I miss going up there with you guys...
pretty pictures.
don't take your babysitters for granted... you are lucky to get date nights :)
Post a Comment