Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Logan to Jackson

I couldn't be more proud of Zack. He finished the LotoJa again this year and did awesome. We stayed a couple extra days in Jackson, it was beautiful up there. 
the finish
team cutters


little munchkins






8 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Hey did you see my brother there? I can't wait until we can participate in Lotoja. Mark and Stew are doing a race in Montana next July, but then if we end up in Colorado, we will do Lotoja next year also. Jackson is gorgeous and always fun to visit. Van is such an adorable kid. When are you guys going to be down this way? (sorry for the long comment)

Anonymous said...

good job zach! that's awesome. sounds like so much fun. I love jackson and haven't been there in ages...

Unknown said...

Way to go Zack! Those pics are cute...

Lorilee said...

i love all the photos... all the little kiddies are getting so big.
I'm jealous of your jackets and jeans. I miss the cool whether (not to be confused with COLD whether). and I miss you guys too.

Jamie said...

Yeah for Zack!! I can't even imagine doing that. I hope you enjoyed a NY sub while you were in Jackson and that it was everything you had hoped for!

Brianne said...

Good Job Zack!! That really is amazing! Is van not the cutest thing in this whole world!!

Tyler and Emily said...

Wow! We are so impressed, that is amazing to finish that. p.s. your fam pictures are SO awesome, we're going to have to get our hands on that photographer next time we're in town.

Lindsey said...

Way to go Zack!!! That is amazing - and the photos are so cute. Van is looking so much like his daddy in these!
PS: Your family photo shoot is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. Holy cow. You are one adorable family!